We’re currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Medical professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our colleague.
As an Colleague Nurse you are responsible to ensure the efficient, professional and smooth day-to-day operation of the Clinic. You are required to attend any call for assistance in health matters immediately; adhering to the standards required by the hotel and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Attend to all emergencies, give first aid and in the case of serious incidents accompany colleagues to hospital
• Control the accuracy of sick leave authorization forms and approve for payroll and audit purposes
• Implement and maintain all administration regarding health care, sick leave documentation and medical filing for all colleagues
• Ensure the absolute hygiene of the clinic and that its equipment and tools used for medical treatment are disinfected and sterilized
• Send patients to hospital if the diagnosis required
• Purchase the adequate quantity of medical supplies from officially recognized pharmacies for the clinic and maintain the records of expenditure for audit purposes
• Maintain all First Aid Boxes so they are adequately stocked
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the Medical field with preferable experience in a medical clinic or a hospital. You must portray good knowledge on medical practices for ailment remedies, emergency handling, hygiene, first aid and pharmaceutical prescriptions and have the ability to act spontaneously in case of emergencies along with the ability of good English communication skills.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping people, efficient, confidant and courteous in a friendly and enthusiastic way. You are dedicated, responsible and approachable to all level of colleagues in a diverse environment with good interpersonal, and emergency handling skills and posses following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results