1. Greets, receives and conducts guests to tables, ensuring that they are properly attended to.
2. Answers guest enquiries regarding food, service, charges shows promotional offers, etc.
3. Accepts and follow-ups on the table reservations as prescribed by existing procedures.
4. Coordinates with captain in making necessary arrangements according to floor plan for reservations, blocking off reserved tables etc.
5. Channels complaints and suggestions to personnel concerned. Assists in the maintenance of log book containing actual number of guests, covers, employees absent or on leave, guest comments or complaints etc.
6. Offers amenities to guests after their meals.
7. Maintains the condition of menu. Sorts out soiled or torn menus and secures new ones whenever necessary, before each meal service.
8. May be assigned to perform clerical duties such as typing and filing reports, memos and forms. May assist in the preparation of periodical reports and time sheets for the outlet.
9. Performs other duties assigned by the captain.
Building 88, Road 351, Block 326, Bani Otbah Avenue, Adliya, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.