1. To provide a courteous, efficient and professionally friendly service at all times.
2. Supervises the day to day function of all restaurant employees, facilities, sales and costs.
3. Controls and analyses, on an on-going basis, the following:
a) Quality levels of production.
b) Guest satisfaction
c) Merchandising and marketing.
d) Operating costs
e) Sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
f. Ensures optimum performance in each of the above areas.
4. Supervises, co-ordinates and directs the prompt, efficient and courteous serving of food and beverages in the restaurant.
5. Conducts, under guidance of the Food and Beverage Director, Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, such functions as interviewing, hiring, employee orientation, on the job performance, coaching counseling and suspension if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
6. Develops formal training plans and implements on the job training sessions for restaurant employees.
7. Conducts pre-meal briefings and maintains liaison with the Executive Chef.
8. Participates in service as necessary in accordance with the requirements and practices of the restaurant.
9. Controls stocks for daily use in restaurants to ensure service requirements are met.
10. Schedules guest reservations and arrange for private parties.
11. Participates in the preparation of the Food & Beverage department budget and goals.
12. Conducts all administrative work required, including but not limited to:
a) Attendance records.
b) Duty roster
c) Guest histories
d) Log book
13. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
14. Responsible for effective communication within his department.
15. Ensures guest satisfaction through quality control and the implementation of the standards set out.
Building 88, Road 351, Block 326, Bani Otbah Avenue, Adliya, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.