Dell Boomi Software Account Executive
Riyadh- Saudi Arabia
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career
in technology sales- Dell is the place to be. Within our Boomi Team –
we are looking for an Dell Boomi Software Account Executive to work as
part of a team based in Riyadh.
With more than 100-000 team members globally- Dell promotes an environment
that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded.
As we continue to grow our business in EMEA we are looking for sales people
with a proven track record who are passionate about technology. You will b
joining a collaborative and energetic team that welcomes creativity an
different perspectives. In return Dell offers the training- development an
support for you to develop your career and fulfil your ambitions an
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed- industry-leading visionaries. At
our core is a commitment to diversity- sustainability and our communities. We
offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members.
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress- and we`re
committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere-
so they can transform the way they work and live.
– Own the overall GTM strategy for Boomi in territory- working closely with
international Sales Leader and support from EMEA Boomi Sales Director. Develop
and manage relationships with other Dell Technology Teams in region to
leverage customer and partner relationship to drive pipeline building and
revenue for Dell Boomi
-Takes ownership of full sales cycle to drive revenue in territory. Identifies appropriate solution and services to meet customer needs
– Build and manage relationships with key partners in region
– Manage complex sales-cycles- and present to decision makers the value of
our full suite of applications
– Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet
– Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com- while
creating satisfied customers
-Constantly drive linearity of revenue throughout the year to consistently attain quarterly targets
– Multiple years of quota carrying software sales and account management
— Experience managing the sales cycle from business champions to the C level
– Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past
– Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
– Previous Sales Methodology training- SaaS integration or applications
– Bachelor or University Degree desired
– A broad understanding and be able to articulate the benefits of Software as
a Service (SaaS)
– Integration sales experience
– Strong communication- presentation and negotiation skills
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their
health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive- locally
competitive benefits package.
For more information about Boomi- visit http://www.boomi.com/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race- color- religion-
sex (including pregnancy)- sexual orientation- gender identity and/or
expression- national origin- protected veteran status- disability- genetics-
or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not
be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other
status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R31116