Job Number 20000255
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Ritz-Carlton| Bahrain| Building 112| Road 40| Manama|
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide| The Ritz-Carlton Ladies
and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays
with us| the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of
luxury experiences| we set the standard for rare and special luxury service
the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Responsible for the operation of the club lounge| ensuring that the highest
levels of hospitality and service are provided. Areas of responsibility
include guest and employee engagement| and human resources. Represents
property management in resolving any guest or property related situation.
Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Maintains
condition of the club lounge and orders supplies and equipment.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services| front
desk| housekeeping| or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant
Management| Hospitality| Business Administration| or related major; 2 years
experience in the guest services| front desk| housekeeping| or related
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Operations and Management of the Club Lounge
• Ensures that all company standards are being maintained in each area of the
• Ensures all team members meet or exceed all brand requirements.
• Supervises all areas of club lounge operations in the absence of Room
• Maintains working condition of club lounge equipment and orders supplies as
• Promotes both Guarantee of Fair Treatment and Open Door policies.
• Ensures employees have the proper supplies and uniforms.
• Understands night audit procedures and being able to comprehend and utilize
reports as necessary.
• Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
• Opens and closes Front Desk/ Housekeeping shifts and ensures completion of
assigned shift checklist and other duties.
• Provides a safe working environment in compliance with OSHA/MSDS.
• Coordinates with Food and Beverage to support lounge operations.
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
• Performs required annual quality audit.
Supporting the Management and Development of Club Lounge Team
• Stays readily available/approachable for all employees.
• Extends professionalism and courtesy to employees at all times.
• Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence| energy and enthusiasm.
• Assists/teaches team managers scheduling against guest and hours/occupied
• Sets clear performance expectations with club lounge employees.
• Assists team supervisors with constructive coaching and counseling.
• Solicits feedback for continuous improvement.
Managing the Guest Experience
• Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
• Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
• Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable
for all guests.
• Coordinates customer group requests.
• Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
• Assists employees in understanding guests’ ever-changing needs and
expectations| and how to exceed them.
Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Trains staff and monitors adherence to all relevant policies and procedures.
• Communicates performance expectations employees in accordance with job
descriptions for each position.
• Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service| operational needs
and financial objectives are met.
• Ensures that all relevant training is provided to employees in a timely
• Assists in performing the payroll function.
• Oversees daily shift operations and ensures compliance with all policies|
standards and procedures.
• Takes proactive approaches when dealing with employee concerns.
_The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does
not discriminate on the basis of disability| veteran status or any other basis
protected under federal| state or local laws._