We are currently seeking enthusiastic, dynamic and committed Security Professionals who want to move their career forward along with the growth of the company.
As a Security Officer you are responsible to protect and safeguard all hotel guests, employees, their belongings and all hotel assets, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure and guard the safety of guests and employees by walking surveillance rounds and patrol all of the Hotel’s areas
• Respond rapidly to requests for emergency and non-emergency assistance in a professional and hospitable manner
• Detect safety-threatening situations and irregularities like unwanted visitors, mutilation or aggressive behavior
• Obtain all loss reports, investigate, follow-up and determine course of action
• Monitor designated areas on the closed CCTV
• Ensure that ‘Fire Exit’ doors are kept free of blockage at all times and ensure that fire and safety equipments are in their right places
• Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally be a certified Security Officer with previous experiences preferably as a hotel security or a similar security branch background. Additional certifications like CPR, First Aid, BHV or the use of AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) are a definite plus. A good command of English in both written and spoken and to follow safety & security rules and procedures without compromises at all times are essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a positive, proactive and flexible attitude. You will thrive working in a busy environment & stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the job